2.03.2013

New Beginnings!


"It's not who you are that holds you back, it's who you think you're not"

I tend to think and type faster then I could ever speak, leading to a whole lot of word vomit and unorganized thoughts in my everyday life. This leads me to....The (un)Organized Mind. A place for me to organize the jumble of thoughts in my head. Welcome to my little space!

I've ALWAYS had a hard time with not being "good" at something right away. Music, sports, school, cooking, photography. The list goes on. I get frustrated very easily! I try to skip the basics and jump into things without any sort of background. I hope to use this space to learn more, and create more, in my everyday life. 

I find it incredible that we have a source like the internet to find all forms of creativity on a daily (hourly, even) basis. How overwhelming it can be to see all these beautiful things, never really knowing what I should do with it all.

I've always been a pen to paper (or glue to magazine cuttings) kind of girl. Now that this whole "blog" thing has taken off, I figured I'd try my hand at an online scrapbook of sorts, of all the little nooks in my mind (although that thought scares me a little bit!)

So, before I start, I have to say: I'm not a blogger or a photographer or a business woman or a writer.

I don’t always know what I’m doing, or where I’m going, or if I’m right or if I’m wrong. I'm passionate about music, books, fashion, design and business. I hope to learn more about my passions and possibly discover new ones along the way.
 
I have an awful preconceived notion of the way I “should” be, yet the people I idolize, once, I’m sure, felt the way I do now.
 
As a beginner.

The (un)Organized Mind + Blog design by labinastudio.